T or F? The Clutch should always be checked on a vehicle with an automatic transmission.Its that time of the year again! ALL of our drivers are expected to review the 7 Safety Videos that are available on the Guide Room Computer. Here are the Guidelines:
- Safety Videos should be viewed primarily between spot time and leaving for a tour. First get your coach ready!
- Second, communicate with Dispatch to know how much time you have.
- Third, be flexible if a call comes in for earlier departure.
- Drivers can view ONE (1) video after they return on the clock; more if they want to do it off the clock.
- This room should be quiet, and the door closed, when there is someone watching a video. If you come enter to get a bag, please respect the concentration of the driver who is viewing.
And some of the questions are rather picky and tricky and inapplicable. Thus, we are allowing ONE incorrect answer (approx. 96%). If you get two wrong, please redo that section.
Treat this seriously, and get it done asap. It is a great review and we, as a company, pride ourselves on our Safety Record.
Finally, if you have any suggestions for change in our routines, please talk to Liz. We'll consider any idea, and provide you with a reason why we do it the way we do.
BTW, the correct answer to the question above is FALSE. Duh!